Terms and Conditions
BUSINESS TERM AND CONDITIONS
These Business terms and conditions determined the main principles and the principles of trade relations between ORC Ltd., as provider of e-shop, and customers. Before sending the order is necessary to acquaint with this Terms and Conditions. By submitting an order the customer accepts the business conditions. E-shop offering accessories and enhancements for personal motor car and the trucks.
- 1. Goods can be ordered via an order form in our e-shop, or by personal visit in our shop.
- 2. Order must include :
Customer - natural person : name and surname, contact : phone number, mail adress, exact name of the ordered goods, the number of units, method of payment, method of delivery,
Customer - legal person (corporate) : Business name, contact person, phone number, Organisation ID number (IČO), VAT ID no (IČ DPH), exact name of the ordered goods, the number of units, method of payment, method of delivery,
- 3. Only duly completed order will be confirmed by e-mail or phone and then you will be informed, when the goods will be available.
- 4. The supplier reserves the right to cancellation of orders because of the unavailability of the ordered goods.
Orders shall be implemented immediately in case of the goods are in stock. In case that the goods wasn't distribute because of the lack of available, this will be distributed immediately after his delivery to the store.
Supplier offers in e-shop current prices in EUR (eventually in slovak crowns). The supplier reserves the right to continuous updating of prices applicable for e-shop. Prices in the order sent by buyer are binding and unchanging. Prices listed in the e-shop of ORC Ltd. Company include current value added tax.
METHOD OF GOODS DELIVERY
- 1. Through the transport service, courier
- 2. Collection on delivery (COD)
- 3. Taking of goods in person
- 4. Customer is mandatory in taking the goods to check the integrity and completeness of the consignment. In case that the package was damaged in the taking, the customer is obliged to report this to the supplier. Any subsequent complaints to the number and physical goods demage wouldn't be accepted by the O.R.C. Ltd. company.
Payments shall be made in euros and available methods of payment are as follows:
- 1. Payment for the collection goods on delivery : cash to courier at the accepting consignment
- 2. Payment at the taking of goods in person: customer pays cash for goods directly to the O.R.C. Ltd company in the store in taking.
- 3. Payment through wire trasfer to account : payment order, direct deposit to the account or by postal money orders.
- 4. Payment through PayPal: customer make a payment in the online mode after ordering goods.
- 5. Other way for an agreement
Standard warranty on products sold by the supplier is a guarantee of 24 months. For some goods the warranty period may be extended by suppliers, but also reduced under the relevant provisions of the Commercial Code. The warranty period starts from the date shown on tax documents. Guarantee within the meaning of the Act shall apply to goods manufacturing errors. The warranty does not apply defects to normal wear and tear.
The warranty does not apply: fair wear and tear, change the appearance of the goods due to its use or damage caused by negligence of proper maintenance, or infringe for non-purpose use of the goods.
- 1. On the purchased warranty period shall begin from the date of purchase.
- 2. Expiration of the warranty period exhausts the right to complain the goods errors or other conflict with the contract.
- 3. The warranty period shall be extended for a period when the goods repaired. That period is the max. 30 days.
- 4. Complaints must be made immediately, immediately after finding errors. Any claim will not be accepted unless the product is also used with an error and from rightable error becomes indelible error.
- 5. To claim the goods, it is necessary to substantiate the bill of purchase and a written statement to claim the goods (description of error)
- 6. The supplier reserves the right to review eligibility of the claim in the legal deadline.
- 7. In compliance with the warranty rights will be proceed by the magnitude of error as follows: free warranty repair, replacement goods, rescission of contract.
- 8. Company O.R.C. Ltd. reserves the right to extend the period for settlement of the claim for goods to be sent to the manufacturer for repair, for the period strictly necessary to the repair.
NOTE: BY THE SELECTION OF GOODS, WELL CONSIDER, WHAT KIND OF PROPERTIES AND FUNCTIONS DO YOU REQUIRE FROM THE PRODUCT (GOODS). THE FACT, THAT THE PRODUCT WON'T CORRESPONDENT TO YOUR LATER DEMAND OR REQUIREMENT, CAN NOT BE A REASON TO CLAIM !
Contractor guarantees confidentiality and prevent misuse of customer data, which are necessary for the execution of the business case through the internet business. The contractor will deal with customer data, according to the law of "privacy". Customer agrees to entering their data into the system supplier.